- 45,000+ words, phrases, and meanings, including over 500 NEW words
- Oxford 3000t keyword entries show students the most important words to know in English
- Shortcuts take students quickly to the meaning they want in long entries
- NEW Topic Notes give the language and information to help students talk confidently about topics such as podcasts, smartphones, social networking, etc.
- NEW Exam Tips offer practical help with exam preparation
- 'Other Words for' notes give synonyms to extend and bring variety to students' language
- 16 pages of colour illustrations show words in topic groups
Students can search the A-Z dictionary by word or topic on the CD-ROM, and use the exercises to practise for
NEW on the CD-ROM: Oxford iWriter for B1-B2 students to develop writing skills, and the iGuide, an interactive tutorial to help students explore dictionary entries.